- MSc Stats, MSc Maths, B.Tech with 3+ years of experience
- We are looking for a “Data Analyst”. The key objective of the Data Analyst expects to play an extensive analytical role where he/she focuses on the analysis of business data to provide the business's management, heads, and stakeholders with information that supports departmental as well as overall business objectives.
- Understand and translate stakeholder requirements into performance metrics, reports and dashboards
- Develop reports and structured presentations to present key messages to senior management
- Engage with owners from each business unit to identify key causes behind data trends/irregularities
- Identify process improvements to streamline data collection and report creation
- Design, develop and implement insight Reports, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies to support the tactical, and strategic reporting and analytics needs.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain a database system
- Develop and maintain scripts and queries to import, manipulate, clean, transform data from different sources
- Design, evaluate and monitor key metrics, understanding root causes of changes in metrics
- Conduct analysis using statistical software, databases, and spreadsheets
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as strong documentation skills to describe existing metrics (processes) and propose changes to data process flow
- Advanced knowledge of and experience with Business Intelligence (BI), analysis, and reporting tools such as - Microsoft Excel (advanced), SQL,Tableau etc.
- Must have the aptitude and desire to learn new competencies and skills
- Attention to detail and follow-through is essential
- Ability to independently, resourcefully, and creatively research and implement new solutions
Skills required for analysts
- Data Cleaning and Preparation
- Data Analysis and Exploration
- Background in statistics
- Creating Data Visualizations
- Creating Dashboards and/or Reports and a strong understanding of various reports format.
- Writing and Communication Skills
- Excel skills
- SQL skills