- Computer science/ Electronics and Telecommunication graduate/Engineer with 2-5 yrs of experience in Unity3D Platform.
- Job Profile is to develop/maintain an Application in unity that includes embedding of a 3D object, AR/VR and Data Integration with other applications
- Communication skills, Self- Motivated, Coordination, Team Player, Quick Learner.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Basic unity scripting, Implement UI and functionality as per application design Communicate with other team members Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Scene Lighting and Light Baking techniques, Unity rendering pipelines, Animator and animation pipeline, Scene optimisation
- Creating high fidelity visuals for mobile and standalone applications
- Shader graph knowledge, Knowledge of the 3D pipeline
- Unreal engine lighting and Visual design
- Data Integration with Application using API
- Application optimization for performance and scalability
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems.
- Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards and development technologies.
Skills required for Unity Developer
- Unity3D Platform
- Unity3D Scripting
- OOPs concepts
- Unity AssetBundles
- HTTP Calls and RestAPI
- Unity3d UI styling
- Unity3d texture and texture compression
- Apple Xcode
- Data Handling in Unity using API
- Experience in AR core/ AR Foundation - Preferred
- Communication skills