- 3D Artist with 1-8 years of experience.
- Self-motivated, problem solver, ability to work well independently.
- Strong time-management skills.
- Team Player
- Ability to take feedback and make changes as required.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Expected to work on complex pipelines ranging from Creating models for Rendering to AR / VR.
- Coordinating with the project manager on the teams schedules, deliverables, milestones and estimations.
- Optimize, refine and correct model geometry.
Skills required for 3D Artist
- Good knowledge of 3ds Max, Maya or a similar 3D package.
- Experience of working on Hard Surface modeling.
- Good Knowledge of Photoshop/ Substance Painter for texture creation.
- Good Knowledge about Mesh topology and UV Unwrapping.
- An Understanding of asset budgets and optimization of models for Real-time use.
- Knowledge of game engines like Unreal Engine/Unity and also Substance designer is a big plus.
- Interested Candidates are required to share their latest portfolio via Art station link or images.