- We are looking for a 'Sr. Project Manager' from a software background. The role involves working closely with our Key Automotive Partners including Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, Stellantis, Nissan, MG Motor and others to drive critical projects for their Digital Transformation. It involves working closely with various functions at an Automotive Company, such as Sales & Marketing, IT, Dealer Development, and others.
- Proven experience of working on large scale projects/product development with Enterprises.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audience.
- Advanced time management and analytical skills.
- Excellent client-facing communication skills.
- Sound understanding of Tech fundamentals.
- Adept and Documentation and Analytical mindset.
- Experience- Min. 5 Years
Responsibilities and Duties
- Defines project scope and leads the development, documentation and implementation of large-scale projects.
- Reviews and validates statement of work (SOW). Categorizes requirements into a project plan detailing schedules, controls, resources, costs and daily tasks
- Take Approval on Project Plan from Customer, escalate to Business Consultant in case of delay/issues
- Create User Stories, Sprints, Backlogs and get all Stakeholders on same page
- Implement key Integrations, Support and Activities to achieve KPIs with Stakeholders
- Weekly updates to management & customers on status overview of all activities with possible Risks
- Work on Resourcing Plan with Management and other Project Managers, along with necessary fallbacks and contingencies
- Ensure all email communication responded within 24 hours by all customer interfacing teams with IMMEDIATE escalation in case of any gaps/surprises
- Prioritize parallel & conflicting projects with a given customer and communicate to all Stakeholders
- Look after Estimations, Billing, Collections and new requests. Ensure Resource utilization is in sync with Planning
- Setup development & Release process and work with a team to define tech stack as well as Project architecture.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
- Analyze current Application and suggest innovative, efficient solutions to business users.
- Expected to develop metrics, communicate major milestones, identify potential project risks, provide continuing direction to the project team.