At Eccentric Engine, we are privileged to co-build Metaverse with some of the best minds of our time. Since 2016, we have been engaged in the Virtualisation of Automotive Retail. We have helped leading Automotive Brands in the World optimize the power of Virtual Interactions.
Why we are looking for UI/UX Designer?
We are looking for a UI-UX Designer to help us create intuitive and delightful showroom-like experience to vehicle buyers, improving the overall user experience of our product and services.
Eccentric Engine’s Mission
We are building a Showroom-like experience in a virtual world where a vehicle buyer
- Can take a 3D walkthrough of all models/variants/trims on sale
- Can customize the vehicle and see exactly how it looks like and how much it will cost
- Can take a ‘Virtual Consultation’ with a sales agent in the virtual world (some like to call it Metaverse)
What you’ll do
- Working with product/business stakeholders in defining user requirements and processes.
- Facilitating the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping, and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Identifying design problems and devising elegant solutions.
- Working with product managers, BAs, and other key stakeholders to prioritize design effort and execution of projects.
- Taking a user-centered design approach and rapidly testing and iterating designs.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mock ups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Designing and delivering wireframes, user stories, user journeys, mock-ups, and proof of concepts (POCs) optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Developing the visual and interactive elements of the user experience and refining a polished design, taking into consideration typography, iconography, layout, and brand identity.
- Proactively testing concepts to ensure users are integral to the design process.
What we seek
- 3-6 years of extensive experience in UX/UI designing with a diverse portfolio.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability, and accessibility concerns.
- Deep understanding of design approaches, including mobile-first and responsive design.
- To iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- To disregard irrelevant information to identify similarities and differences in visual configurations.
- To work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- An understanding of web technologies and how developers seek to leverage design output.
- To speak and write clearly and be able to present opinions to peers.
- To simplify problems into parts and identify key data needed to support decisions.
- Understanding of the research methodology process and its application.
- Skills to create the ideal user experience.
- Experience in applying best practices to design solutions.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.