- The key responsibilities include: coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize progress of projects. Prepare reports for upper management regarding the status of the project
- Should have relevant experience from the IT/ Software Industry only.
- Educational Qualification - B-Tech / BE / MCA / BCA
- 3-5 years of Project Management experience is highly preferred.
- Female candidates are preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with Cross Functional Team members and coordinate the project
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Documentation. (BRD, FRD) and UAT
- Create Backlog and sprints in JIRA. Should be well-versed with Confluence and JIRA
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule, work plan & Wireframing
- Should have good experience to coordinate internal resources and stakeholders for the flawless execution of project
- Assist in the definition of project scope and goals, involving all relevant internal stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Organize changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure performance using appropriate project management tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Handle the relationship with team and the relevant stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize potential risks
- Use and continually develop leadership skills