- The profile is mainly responsible for driving people engagement and development throughout the organization by developing and leading all HR processes. He / She will work closely with the management and Director to create and sustain a strong and healthy organization culture.
Duties and responsibilities
- Plan, develop and implement strategy for HR management and development (including recruitment and selection policy/practices, discipline, grievance, counseling, pay and conditions, contracts, training and development, succession planning, morale and motivation, culture development, performance appraisals and quality management issues - add others if relevant) - Overall HR operations piece
- Act as a responsible business partner and ensure HR support towards meeting overall business goals.
- Partner function heads and business with respect to benchmarking industry best practices.
HR Policies & Process
- Responsible to act as an interface between the management and all BU’s for sensing talent needs, requirements, identify gaps and ensure necessary steps are taken to address any issue.
- Design, implement, monitor and review of HR policies and processes in coordination with various department heads.
- Collaborate with Department Heads to strengthen organizational productivity and performance, fostering creative innovations and people solution
- Ensure all statutory compliances are met properly.
- Manage the various authorities under various statutory authorities.
- Represent company in front of various legal authorities.
PMS, Compensation & Benefits
- Design and implement the entire process of PMS comprising of Performance Planning / Goal Setting & Monitoring the Formal Performance review discussion.
- Promote and implement a culture of accountability and ensure business results are achieved through the implementation of PMS.
- Responsible for closure of Annual Appraisal within the timeliness.
- Co-ordinate consistently with HOD's in making Competency mapping / skill matrix for each position within the company.
Talent management & Organization Development
- Position descriptions, competency mapping, competence gap analysis and individual development plans.
- Crystal clear career path & career progression for all cadres in the organization.
- Organizational function-wise special development training programs.
- Performance linked compensation.
- Formulation of rewards &reorganization matrix.
- Employee Engagement survey, analysis of engagement level and affecting factors formulation and deployment of structured & planned counter measures/planned actions.
Training & Development
- Conduct Training need analysis.
- Monitor for implementation of the training calendar.
- Developing in-house faculties as well as finalizing external agencies/ faculties.
- Check effectiveness of trainings along with HOD's
- Develop system to identify behavioral training needs
- Introduce a number of reward & recognition systems to incentivize desired performance and focused efforts.
- Organize a series of quizzes to facilitate vision - sharing, and to communicate goals, strategies and police.
- Introduce a number of new systems to increase employee morale.
- Maintenance of Human Resource Management Related part in HRMS System.
- Provide recommendations and suggestions to increase utilization, functionality and efficiency of HRMS to support organization goals
- Work closely with HR, Finance, Payroll and other business units to ensure accurate data reporting and metrics
- Review, test, implement and monitor system upgrades or patches.
- Ensure timely maintenance of system data, system structures, etc.;
- Ensure data integrity and confidentiality of all applicant, employee, and company information.
- Lead & monitor the performance of the team members to ensure efficiency and meeting individual & group targets.
- Conduct regular internal meetings & training sessions to boost the technical and soft skills of the team members.
- Create and sustain a dynamic environment that fosters development opportunities and motivates high performance amongst team members.
- Develop the annual strategies for talent acquisition to meet the talent requirement of the organization.
- Initiation & Management of annual talent acquisition budgets.
- End to end recruitment and selection process for all cadres in organizations.
- Smooth on-boarding and effective induction program.
- Develop and institute a succession planning program for key positions.
- Anticipate future growth and manpower and develop database.
- Implement structured methodology for talent recognition, retention, assessment of potential, individual development plan for all High performers.
- Smooth, proactive and system-oriented administration with proper quality of facilities and services to be provide to employees by aiming competitive low costing and line with estimated budget. Systematic planning and proactive implementation to achieve overall employee satisfaction.
- Effective system of maintaining clean, hygienic and neat atmosphere in the company.
- Effective working & monitoring of various committees in the company.
- Proper and appropriate working of security System and maintain high level of discipline.
- Authorized to comply the duties & responsibilities of function.
- Education: MBA in HR or MPM
- Specialized knowledge: HR, IR, ER & PMS
- Knowledge & Skills: A high caliber individual with energy, resilience and strong relationship management ability who will bring ideas and experience of new ways of doing things.
- Abilities: to present & communicate with internal & external stakeholders.
- Personal characteristics: Should be polite, respectful & punctual.
- Professional Certification: MSW, PMS.
- Experience: 12-15 years hands on experience.
- Evening and weekend work, working outdoors, working with challenging internal & external stakeholders.
- Good mental & health condition.