What you’ll do
- Participation in development, design, architecture, and code review on a hands-on basis
- Employ scrum agile development ideas and processes.
- Maintain constant communication with stakeholders to ensure product quality and timely delivery.
- Maintain technical and quality standards throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Examine and evaluate the efficacy of existing applications, and devise strategies to improve the systems in place.
- Identify and promote avenues for team growth and improvement.
- Document and test the finished task required to confirm its quality.
What we seek
- Developer with 2 - 6 years of experience in frontend technology.
- Strong knowledge of the Ionic Framework for creating hybrid applications.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming, as well as its peculiarities and workarounds
- Excellent written and vocal communication abilities.
- Basic understanding of API and data processing back-end technologies and teams.