- B.E / MCA/MBA with Minimum 4 years of total experience, with minimum 2 years’ experience in Project Management
- Project Management, Client Services, Testing, Team Management, JIRA
- Strong communication skills, Team player, Verbal and Written English Proficiency, Presentation skills, Quick Learner.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- The Technical Project Manager will be responsible for Complete Management of the ongoing Projects and Deliveries for our Key Clients.
- Be one Single Point of Contact for Management, Coordination and Tracking of various Projects.
- Role includes coordinating with Internal & External Stakeholders, Use of Project
- Management Software for Tracking and ensuring KPI Fulfilment.