React JS Developer
- B.E / MCA or PG in IT/computers with 2-3 years of experience
- Basic JS, React.js, Redux, Flux, experience with ES5 and ES6 JS concepts SQL and NoSQL database systems like MongoDB, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, WebSockets, querySelector, getElementById, classList, Node.js, MVC APIs. Redis and its applications like task queues. Basics of Unit and Integration Testing. Code splitting on Webpack
- Self- Motivated, Verbal and Written English Proficiency, Co-ordination, Team Player.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- As a React.js Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically impressive.
- Developing the latest user-facing features using React.js
- Designing a modern highly responsive web-based user interface.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Learn and understand user interactions
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Coordinating with various teams working on distinct layers.
- Bug fixing issues as reported by the QA team
- Optimization and performance tuning of code.
- Managing code on Git. Code Deployment