Please switch to portrait mode to
view the website
- MBA/MCA/BE degree in Computer Science or related technical field with 4-5 years of experience.
- Knowledge of embedded applications, Web technologies, Mobile application development.
- Quick learner, Self- Motivated, Co-ordination, Critical Thinking, Verbal and Written English Proficiency, Excellent Presentation skills, Problem solver, Proactive.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Create and present artifacts to convey software solutions to internal and external customers
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white paper
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes.
- Acting as a product evangelist to build training material and understanding for new product releases.
- Analyse content marketing metrics and make changes as needed.
- Creates and maintains product release plans in collaboration with the product owner & Client.
- Communicating project status including timeline, risks, delays, and the overall progress to select key stakeholders.
- Defining the scope of the product release in collaboration with the executive team Works with the Product Owner and scrum masters to facilitate the communication across teams.
- Acting as a Project Manager when needed.
- Takes responsibility for managing outliers – tasks and dependencies between our software development teams, and product teams.
- Monitoring the progress of the product releases and making adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the release.
- Reviewing the quality of the work completed with the technical team on a regular basis to ensure that it has met the release standards – Both technical and product perspectives.